Notice of Nondiscrimination
NOTICE DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Manatee Physician Alliance, LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Manatee Physician Alliance, LLC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Manatee Physician Alliance, LLC:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Janice Sorenson, Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that Manatee Physician Alliance, LLC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Janice Sorenson, MBA, CMPE, Civil Rights Coordinator Manatee Physician Alliance, LLC
1001 3rd Avenue West, Suite 190 Bradenton, FL 34205
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Janice Sorenson, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at ocrportal.hhs.gov, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at hhs.gov.